Sunday, October 31, 2010

Every team I like

A lot of people think that their favorite team always gets bad calls or always blame the refs for losing.  Well this week is different.  My favorite team is the Miami Heat.  They won 3 in a row and look great.  My second favorite team is the Baltimore Ravens in the NFL.  I cannot complain that the Ravens didn't win this week because they didn't even play.  Also the Packers defeated the Jets and the Saints beat the Steelers; my two teams I hate.  And the boring game of baseball was good last night.

The Heat are better than the Jets. The Heat are 3-1 while the Jets are now 5-2.  The Heat have one 3 in a row while the Jets just lost their second game.  Their offense doesn't look good, the coaching didn't look great, and Mark Sanchez threw two picks.  On the other hand, the Miami Heat have LeBron.  You cannot go wrong with LeBron James, besides Dan Gilbert.

The Packers and the Ravens are both in great shape in each of their conferences.  The Ravens are 5-2 along with the Jets and the Steelers.  The Ravens beat both teams.  The only team that's standing better are the Patriots and tied with the Chiefs. The Packers are great going into week 9.  The Vikings and the Redskins lost.  The Lions did win unfortunately.  The Pack is in the lead looking forward to playing the atrocious Cowboys who are 1-6.

This is one of the best sports newsweek in a while.  All of my favorite teams have won or had a bye this weekend.  I had my first basketball game and we blew out the Alumni 120-60ish.  All I need is to raise my grades and then i'll be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment