Sunday, November 28, 2010

thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving is a day for family and friends.  This Thanksgiving was not.  The night before was very busy.  After 4 hours of picking my sister up and dropping her off at different places, my night was over.  Going to sleep around 4 and having to wake up at 9 to pick her back up from her friends is not my ideal morning.  I was late a minute and she was mad even though she didn't come out for another 10 minutes that I had to wait.  That was great.  Then when I come home, I get yelled at because we are now running late.  This is when I decide to skip Thanksgiving and go to bed.  Of course, I get yelled at again.  So my Thanksgiving was great.  I spent most of the afternoon with myself, mostly sleeping.  I spent more time with my friends than with my family that day. 


Black Friday is just stupid.  Walmart is open all of the time but there is people getting trampled to buy a god damn T.V. or a stupid t-shirt, come on people.  People are the reason why I dislike many things.  If it weren't for those damn human beings, life would be much better.  Sometimes I wish I could just kill the idiots.  No one child policy, just make it legal to kill all of the stupid ones.  I never have shopped on black Friday and I never want to.  It is just rediculous. 


All I did this weekend was watch football and played Black Ops.  It was very boring.  I spent one day with my family and that was not even on Thanksgiving.  I spent atleast 10 hours a day, every day just sleeping.  My life is boring.  I didn't get any hours at work, for the second week in a row.  I don't have school nor have basketball practice until later tonight.  


Hopefully, Christmas will be better.  The month long break will be better for sure.  I know I have to work at 9 in the morning on New Years Day, great.  I am sick of work, school, and everything else.  Sometimes I wish I lived as a hobo.  I wouldn't be so stressed out all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment